Sunday, February 3, 2013

30 friend dates

 
(Colorado Dragon Boat Festival - great example of a free festival!)
Ok, here it is! My list of things to do with friends that are relatively inexpensive!

Out and About
1. coffee
2. go for a walk
3. window shopping
4. hiking
5. free festivals/fairs
6. movies - find a theater that does $5 Tuesdays or Sundays!
7. sand volleyball
8. ride bikes
9. photography list
10. laser tag
11. mini golf
12. take your dog to the dog park
13. volunteer
14. bowling
15. wine tasting
16. frisbee or frisbee golf
17. yard sales/flea market

At Home
18. make dessert
19. watch favorite tv shows
20. workout video at home
21. game night
22. video games
23. no-money poker night
24. borrow a movie from the library or redbox
25. tye-dye something
26. do a puzzle
27. pot luck
28. cookie exchange
29. paint nails 
30. make dinner (split the ingredients)

What else?!

1 comment:

  1. I like this! Whenever I come home from university there are friends I want to meet up with, but I'm on a budget so we go for coffee or to the cheep theatre in my local town.

    ReplyDelete