Sunday, July 22, 2012

$150 shopping spree - fabric flip flops


I found a tutorial for these knotted fabric flip flops at http://www.themotherhuddle.com/tutorial-the-knot-so-hard-flip-flop-diy/ and decided I needed to make them! 

I love to wear flip flops in the summer, but they have two major downfalls.
1. wearing them constantly makes the plastic straps rub on my skin and causes blisters
2. they are super casual

I loved the idea of these flip flops because they would solve both of those problems! They're not the dressiest pair of shoes, but they are super comfortable and look better than regular plastic flip flops!

The tutorial was so easy to follow, and they turned out great!

I did use shopping spree money, and they cost me $3.72 - $2.50 for the flip flops and $1.22 for the fabric.

$$ left: $79.53

No comments:

Post a Comment