Monday, September 17, 2012

scallops and pork



I tackled scallops for dinner the other night. I've never made them, and I don't really like them, but Alex likes them a lot! I made scallops, pork, potatoes, and apples...all grilled on my electric griddle. They were originally meant to be kabobs, but they weren't cooking evenly on the kabob sticks!

I seasoned the pork, apples, and potatoes like I always do - some salt and pepper, rosemary, a little bit of thyme.

I thawed the scallops and let them marinate in an 'herb butter' for about 30 minutes before I cooked them. I found the recipe for the butter online, it was just butter mixed with some thyme and sage.

The scallops were supposed to be bacon wrapped, but they were too small to get the bacon around! So, they turned into 'scallops on a bed of bacon' instead!

Overall it was pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment